Biscuits, a Goatee and a Snake.

Not my original pic, but similar to what I ate.













 So lately I have been really busy. Since the last time I was here I have probably read 500+ pages and skimmed a few more, typed 5-6 pages of stuff, ridden my bike a few times, went to the gym twice, and started my own facial hair collection.
15 cool things about facial hair:
1) You don't have to shave as much of your face.
2) You can play with it in class instead of listening to your teacher.
3) It is warm on chilly rides.
4)Shit, I haven't had a goatee that long so I guess I don't know that many cool things about it. I was a little overambitious from the start of that one. I might shave it off because it is itchy sometimes though. And makes me look slightly like a child molester.

So last time I said I had my bike for next year all figured out. But I am pretty much a liar. I have changed my mind more than anyone in the world should about what to race next year. I want steel, I want a rigid fork, I want SS compatible, I want it encrusted in diamonds, why is this hard for me to find? It not like I'm looking for a tap dancing t-rex. I have been served up some wisdom and troof so I am going to sit on my decision for at least 12 more minutes.

rawr rawr, rawr rawr rawr.
In other news that is completely unrelated to dinosaurs, I had been getting some wicked pain in my jaw from TMJ type symptoms. I thought I was going to have to spend lots of hard earned money and go into debt so I could open my mouth to bite a sandwich without wantint to cry, but I actually got it fixed thanks to the help my coworker's dad, who is a dentist. By simply changing my sleeping habits the pain has gone from wicked to dull.

I went to the Greenline official opening this morning and passed out a bunch of coupons to people on bikes. It was a good fun time. I accidentally ran over a snake on the gravel road between gardener road and the walnut grove bridge. Whoops. I didn't realize it was there until the last second and kinda bunny hopped it. I guess I didn't hit it because it wasn't moving in a pissed off ran over by a bike fashion. I went back and threw a rock at it to make sure it was alive. It was. I took pictures but don't have my camera cord to upload photos. Hence all the stolen pictures for today.

I just emailed a friend with two serious questions and joking question of "Why is the Earth round?''. He replied and answered the first two, but his answer for the last was priceless. "Gravity, bitches."

 Crunk starts this week. I hope to see them bare, errm I mean, see you there.

Comments

Popular Posts