I am (not) the beefcake.

It seems like all the important people had a blog about beef today. If you don't know what I am talking about first read this: Beefy-Dick and then read this: Beefy-Brick and then the rest of this still won't make any sense. Which the total lack of sense will be fabulous.

I tweeted a while back that I was going to make my next blog post completely about shirtless pictures of myself.  This won't be completely about shirt-less-ness but it will have enough shirtless selfies to make any homophobic man turn away in a combination of repressed jealousy and open disgust.

After a disappointing Spa-City 6hr


















Before the disappointment


















My best angle - not too much face



















Taylor Phinney short shorts


















Karen Jarchow would be proud


















Me and the pup


















I should model underwear. . or not





































Well if you made it this far, good for you. If you didn't. . . I can understand.

Comments

Popular Posts