Short and Sweet.

Something this blog will be and I'm not. (oh snap).

So I have class starting in 20 minutes and after that I am on Thanksgiving Break. I am not working again until Saturday. What does that mean for yall? Nothing, I won't blog anymore than usual. For me it means that I am riding this afternoon with roadcx.net on the mountain bikes. After that we plan to drink beer and be slightly rowdy? Maybe.
My mom came down with a virus so we moved backThanksgiving til Sunday so the grandparents don't get sick. Wooooohooo. What does that mean for me? I get to spend all day riding the bike and playing with the pup and all that happy stuff. I have planned to eat dinner with my adoptive parents from brickhgouseracing.com and roadcx.net. Marley will get to meet Thor, the cutest kitten ever. Hopefully the result of so much cuteness won't result in an explosion.
Friday is supposed to be cold in the morning and there is a ride leaving from rbscyclery.com at 8am. Hopefully I will make that and it will be fun. I plan to work a bit on Friday even though the shop will be closed because I need to make some peoples bikes awesome, and I'd like to make some big faced hundreds.
Saturday will be work with a bit of BS-ing mixed in. If you wanted to drop by the shop with leftovers I would be stoked. Remember, at this point when you are getting tired of leftovers I'll still be 24 hours from Thanksgiving dinner.
Sunday  I planned my family's dinner around my ability to ride Outdoors that morning. Bitching huh?
Monday school starts back up and things keep rolling.

Comments

Popular Posts