Hold your ponies

For the 3 people who come here, don't think I have "shit the bed" on my whole blog thing. I just started back to school for the semester on Monday and have had my throttle set to "pinned" all week. I have an awesome (sarcastic and not sarcastic) school schedule, a not so awesome work schedule, and a real nagging pain in my ass called homework. Yes it is the first week of school, yes I have homework. Welcome to senior year with all upper division courses. Have fun racing this weekend everyone, where ever it may be, I will be reading, catching up on homework, and generally laying low for the next few weeks as I try to settle my scrawny ass into a routine and get rolling on this whole school thing.

ps, cross season is near and the pony express is coming to a race near you.

Comments

Popular Posts