Photos from the last year or so.

I rode Zipp 404 Firecrest wheels one day.














 
Kenny showed up how he gets down in fur
















 



Thor showed us that kitties are shrimp.



















Powertap hubs went on sale.

A new skatepark opened, new bmx happened.



































 
I drove to Little Rock to race.






















I warmed up, Bryant Funston took pics.









 



Mean turtle.



















My very new, very heavy mtn bike.















Joe Royer came to a crit.



















$5 chain, lockring from $300 cassette.



















Mtn cruiser, 69er style.

















 

Daily advice for me.














 
Found my old card while cleaning.


















 
Worked with an uber-bike.















Poplar shut down.



















It was a bomb threat.



















My toe, post nail eradication.


Comments

Popular Posts