Bikes for Sale!










Felt Nine Solo, 2009 XL. I bought the bike on closeout at the end of last season. Riding SS with thighs the size of tooth picks has proven to be less than pleasurable. Since I purchased my new mtb, I never ride it.
Top tube scratch from a simple over the bar ejection. Brake lever touched the top tube.









No other marks are on the bike. The bike is completely stock plus I will include 16, 18, 19, 20? (I think without digging through my junk box) cogs, a longer chain for the 19 & 20, a white Cateye Strada wireless computer and Shimano SPD pedals. - 800 or best offer. I don't want to put this on ebay. A bike this size will be murderous on shipping charges.










Cannondale CAAD7 size 58cm.










Close up of the bar end shifters and Cane Creek brake hoods.










9spd gears with a 105 mech.










Shimano SPD pedals and the close up to show the finish is falling off the Bontrager crank.
Crank is triple compatible. Will install granny gear and adjust shifting at your request.
This bike will sell as is for $350. If you don't want to ride it pink I will paint it for an additional $50. Pay the $50 as a deposit and then pay the rest when the bike is picked up. It would probably take me 2-3 days max to get it finished. Single color spray can only.

*nosy puppy is not included with either bike.*

Comments

  1. Hey thanks man!! you are so good. I think this the perfect work.
    Bikes For Sales

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts