Short update

I came I saw I conquered. I have been promising more awesome blogs since the first one but truly I am just a lying sack-a crap. The new news is I borrowed a rigid fork from a friend and I like it on my single speed. I raced Syllamo's Revenge and went faster than last year but I still feel slow. I ran some 10k's for a school study that payed some cash. Other than that I took some exams, made more good grades to improve my GPA and finally finished my foreign language requirement for my English/Philosophy double major. Serious WTF moment there I know.

A few little tid-bits to make your bike brain hurt Tomicog but don't let him drain 30 bucks out of your wallet just yet. Big-Daddy-Bean-Pole can lay hands on a drill press. Daddy like. I plan to make one of those tomorrow after my mothers day lunch. If all goes as planned I could possibly fabricate those for you art a severely reduced price from the 35 it would cost with shipping from Dr. Tomi.

Furthermore this clip is just insane because this guy would eat my skinny butt for breakfast.

Party hard, but don't burp beer breath on your mom tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Honey badgers are fearless. But not particularly smart. Be wise young grasshopper.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts